What's the worst thing you've spilled in your car?

Paley

OK, I'll start. Yesterday went to my favourite brewery which sells beer direct to customers if you bring in a container. I bought 4 pints. I think you can guess the rest. 4 pints of freshly brewed Best Harveys Bitter swilling round the front (and back) footwells. It's extraordinary how much the carpets will soak up. And as for the smell. Well, officer ...

I seem to recall someone having a tin of bright blue paint explode in the back of their new RS6. There were photos accompanying the thread which brought a tear to my eye.

As for me, my ex-missus and her mates slopping Chinese takeaway all over the back seats.

Very similar to Loddrik's spillages:

2 litres of emulsion in the passenger footwell in my then two month old A3. Much work with an industrial wet and dry vacuum cleaner cleared that up!

My Mrs has been sick in my car so many times its untrue! Usually on a Sunday on the drive home after a weekend at one of our friends around the country. The last time was particularly nasty as she tried to get it out of the window and it covered the door card completely and went inside the door storage compartment SAUER0421.GIFSAUER0421.GIFSAUER0421.GIF. Bought two packs of baby wipes at the next services and made her do a temporary job. A full steam clean was carried out later (by her).

The worst (and not funny at the time, but my mate laughs about it now) was after a stop off for a McD's when I was at Uni in my mate's Talbot Samba UHOH7.GIF. My mate had bought a large chocolate milk shake and was sitting in the passenger seat with two more of us in the back. He suffers from epilepsy and had a fit! The car looked like someone had done a dirty protest in there!

McDonald's coffee in the cupholder on the dash, under the radio. Got to the first roundabout, which I took at a sensible speed, and still managed to have hot coffee slop down over the ashtray, gearlever gaiter and into the passenger footwell and over the transmission tunnel SAUER0421.GIF

Never again. Now I only order drinks at the drive-thru when I have a passenger or two to hold them tongue.gif

How about hydrochloric acid, was charging a truck battery and took off the caps to let the hydrogen escape over night, loaded the battery into the car for the race meeting (@5:30am) forgetting to put the caps back on, sent around a corner too fast over Snake Pass, heard a thud, though nothing of it. Got to nottingham to find no acid in by battery.

Fortunately it was in the boot.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I used to be quite an aficionado on car sex shocked.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

So its not just me who will admit to causing a certain stain on the passenger seat!

sekret.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

sekret.gif I learnt this lesson in my Saxo, all cars since have had leather seats - wipe clean 169144-ok.gif Though, I will admit the VXT is proving tricky yelrotflmao.gif

did an emergency stop once after being to the chinese takeaway and hey presto .. chicken with cashew nuts, special curry, 2 rices and sweet and sour balls n stuff flew from the passenger seat and exploded over the passenger side dash and onto the floor.

On the plus side, I have a labrador so he had a nice treat that night grin.gif

Similar experiences - 5 lotres of white gloss in the passenger footwell after some overenthusiastic braking. Took about 10 hours to get that out.

A few litres of oil in the boot - never got that out.

I know of someone who had an interesting (although that depends on your definition of interesting) experience with coke spillage:

They had just bought a can of coke from a supermarket and one of the passengers opened it in the back seat whilst they were on the dual carriageway. Unfortunately it exploded everywhere, leading the driver to swerve violently and scrape against the central reservation.

Unbelievably, they managed to get the supermarket to pay for all the damage by claiming that they hadn't been warned that this might happen on opening a can of coke. It's a mad world we live in when we have to be warned that hot drinks may be hot etc.

Someone will probably tell me now that this is an ancient urban myth but my in-laws swear it was one of their friends.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I used to be quite an aficionado on car sex shocked.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

So its not just me who will admit to causing a certain stain on the passenger seat!

sekret.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

sekret.gif I learnt this lesson in my Saxo, all cars since have had leather seats - wipe clean 169144-ok.gif Though, I will admit the VXT is proving tricky yelrotflmao.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I dislike leather seats as they scorch your legs in the summer. The solution to this particular kind of stain is persuading your partner to give it to you Gillian Tailforth style. No stains as long as she swallows.

I hope no doggers are reading this thread, there is surely a Tyresmoke doggers forum for them to go to.

One of those "site security fence panel`s", about a week after picking it up from the showroom. Fecking storm came up over night and snaped the weld on one of the corners, subsiquently bending over and scratching the feck out of the blue metalic boot.

Cost £300.00 fecking quid, and one big lesson learnt, thats why the car stayed in storage for four months whilst i built the new garage. smashfreakB.gif343450-r23vga2.jpg

post-3163-137914295872_thumb.jpg

Went to a wedding years ago and my then g/f decided to get very p1ssed on Tia Maria and Baileys. Not a good idea when she doesnt really drink. On the way home she had her head on my lap on the back seat, sparko. Suddenly I felt a warm feeling between my legs and thighs, oh yes Tia/Bailey puke. Even worse this was my mates new car crazy.gif We arrived home and as it was so late we decided to leave it to the morning. Next day we had the task of removing a Baileys cow pat off the back seat that had a nice thick skin on it. That smell has never left me and to this day I cannot go near the stuff. Oh and my trousers got thrown away!