Sunday approaches......

rainbirdt

UPDATE from Sundays visit!!!

Very diappointing indeed. Decided against the treck to Norfolk, so went to see a bargin at Citygate motors near Amersham. They had an R, 14k on the clock, black leather, sat nav, cruise etc. for 19,995!!! absolute bargin. When I was ten minutes away I got a phone call saying they had just sold it!!!! smashfreakB.gifsmashfreakB.gifsmashfreakB.gif

So i thought f*ck it and rang up a few more dealers and went on a bit of a mission to Northampton and Kettering to see 2 more. The one in Kettering was sold the day before (they forgot to mention this when I said was coming to have a look sportifs2.gif) and the sales guy at Northampton would not knock more than a 1k off and i just thought it was not worth any more (16k, black leather @ £21995)! so no luck at all.

the search continues.....

(it is sooo hard just not to agree a price that is higher than you want to pay just because you want it so much - highly frustrating indeed!!!! patience is a virtue and all that bull jaz! jump.gif)

169144-ok.gif

keep up the search jaz,

my local dealer had 3 r32's for sale about 2 weeks ago, i popped in on friday & they'd sold the lot!!... all 3 cars were between £21K & £23K..... one of the sales guys is obviously getting a good pay packet this month!!

good luck in the hunt!

ivan beerchug.gif

Sounds to me like someone got an absolute bargain at Citygate at the weekend.

Personally I'd seriously consider looking at Riz's car. And on the matter of price I wouldn't worry that much unless you are really on a tight budget. I'd prefer to pay "over the odds" to get a well looked after example than to get a bargain and regret it later.