honest Opinions please

UBM

OK - tried to do this last night, but was using the PDA and couldn't get the pics off the laptop smashfreakB.gif

Please help me decide whether to keep the bling off the fog light grills or put it back on. I know it's a minor point to all of you, but it's weighing heavily on my conscience...

Without the bling on the fog light grills!IMG_0047_1.sized.jpg

or with the cheese graters on the fog light grills

IMG_0066_2.sized.jpg

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I like the cheese grater look too, very different to the run of the mill bling grin.gif, however I would make one change by trimming back the upper and lower horizontal strips so that they are in line with the small strips, see attached , I just think it looks cleaner 169144-ok.gif

343836-Image1.jpg

post-1505-1379142959_thumb.jpg

[ QUOTE ]

You can always give mine a try next time you're in Cambridge?

[/ QUOTE ]

yes could do! but you might slap me for not liking all your mods grin.gif169144-ok.gif

looking at your pics DM, it looks like the lower grill is the same size as standard ... eg as on the S4 or cab etc, so maybe the lower S4 grill would fit as well as the top one. its a nice grey colour which stands out more without looking OTT.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

You can always give mine a try next time you're in Cambridge?

[/ QUOTE ]

yes could do! but you might slap me for not liking all your mods grin.gif169144-ok.gif

looking at your pics DM, it looks like the lower grill is the same size as standard ... eg as on the S4 or cab etc, so maybe the lower S4 grill would fit as well as the top one. its a nice grey colour which stands out more without looking OTT.

[/ QUOTE ]

I tkae your point! The S4 top and bottom would look good, but I'd have to de-bling the fog grills again!

If you do fancy trying them, let me know.

By the way - you'll need your heated seats if you're coming tomorrow!

I think the S4 grill looks well nice but your blinging for class not sport so chrome looks well smart against the silver!

Driving round Germany everyone has changed something about there Audi/Merc/BMW. I love the fact you can change something quite small but make a huge difference!

Are they the mirrors MkMark has got?