you can't have anything these days can you

Insurance Jon

You just can't own anything nice these days can you? FIREdevil.gif

Woke up this morning to find my patio doors bust in, a few things stolen inc laptop and mobile, but the best bit is they had moved my girlfriends clio off the drive so they and they had tipped the house upside down looking for the RS4 keys. but luckily they were under my pillow!

B mad.gifSTARDS.

Car is defo up for sale now as I can't be arsed with this hassle. It's like when my S3 got stolen all over again!

If anyone is interested give me a bell at work on 01924 895568 and we'll talk turkey!

Two weeks ago my brother found a youth in my hall after I had left the U-PVC front door open just walked in at six o clock in the evening while I was in the shower, my brother chased him up the street and he jumped in a car.

Last night I went out on a date I am sitting on the settee at this girls house with her and her rear garden security light goes on, and there is a guy standing there with a baloclava on all dressed in black on the patio. Thankfully he turned and ran when the light came on.

We called the police and they came within 5 minutes but he had scarpered. Needless to say she grabbed her things and we went back to mine. It does make me think about just trading in my S3 and getting a diesel.

How did they get in your house.

[ QUOTE ]

. . . she grabbed her things and we went back to mine.

[/ QUOTE ]

That sounds sus! How much did you have to pay your mate to don the balaclava? yelrotflmao.gif

Nah, seriously, it is difficult to know what to do to stop these [censored]!

Mother-in-law's house was burgled shortly after she went into a nursing home, and since my mum died in January, I'm concerned about the security at her house. The sooner I can sell it, the better.

[ QUOTE ]

Yes, in view of the imminent arrival of my RS6, I have started to keep the car keys about my person at all times - I used to just leave them lying in the hallway!

[/ QUOTE ]

Pete,

My RS6 always goes straight into the garage when I get back.. out of site.. out of mind type stuff. The garage is electrically operated and is locked at night.. The keys are also put away at night..

but to be honest.. if some guys are pointing a shooter at me and the wife in bed then they can have the bugger. crazy.gif

What is the world comming too confused.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Woke up this morning to find my patio doors bust in, a few things stolen inc laptop and mobile, but the best bit is they had moved my girlfriends clio off the drive so they and they had tipped the house upside down looking for the RS4 keys. but luckily they were under my pillow!

[/ QUOTE ]

That is seriously seriously bad news! EEK2.GIF I'm sorry to hear that.

This kind of thing is getting more and more common, it's scary!

Have to say though, you must either have a massive house or be one hell of a heavy sleeper, not sure I could sleep through someone busting through the patio doors and then rifling my house....!

[ QUOTE ]

Have to say though, you must either have a massive house or be one hell of a heavy sleeper, not sure I could sleep through someone busting through the patio doors and then rifling my house....!

[/ QUOTE ]

Ari you would be surprised how quietly it can be done, not that i am a professional thief but the other week i had to remove the patio door inorder to get some furniture in. All this without unlocking the door UHOH7.GIFblush.gif so no need to smash anything!!

I still vow to this no matter how severe the penalty swear that i will take a bat to ANYONE that comes in my house, i will be an exact copy of the farmer from Norwich mad.gifmad.gif

[ QUOTE ]

My RS6 always goes straight into the garage when I get back.. out of site.. out of mind type stuff. The garage is electrically operated and is locked at night.. The keys are also put away at night..

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, both Audis always go in the garage at night - it's the old Corsa (which my son drives) which gets left out!

[ QUOTE ]

but to be honest.. if some guys are pointing a shooter at me and the wife in bed then they can have the bugger.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, agreed., but no b***** is gonna filch my keys without me knowing about it! They'd have to be very determined to go so far as to search the bedroom whilst we're in there.

Well for what it's worth Lagoo, you would have my and every other right thinking persons support.

It never ceases to amaze me that these low lifes can step so far beyond the barriers of law and bounds of civilized society, and then expect, no, demand the law to protect them! rocketwhore.gif

Really really pisses me off big time!! sportifs2.gifsportifs2.gifsportifs2.gif

If these guys want to go break into peoples houses then well, fine, but don't come bleating to civilized society when they get every bone in their body broken and left permanantly damaged by a scared and angry householder! They simply got what was coming to them. Rough justice, but justice non the less, which there seems pretty little of in this country these days sadly...

Rant over...!!

[ QUOTE ]

I totally agree with u. If someone came into my house (sorry parents house as i am still living at home) I would get my baseball bat and knock the living shite outa them.

Not that I am a violent person or anything grin.gif

fekr.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Stephen exactly... i would hate to think of myself as being a violent person but i WILL never relinquish my right (OK not the laws) to protect my things, i couldn't give a flying [censored] what the bureaucrats at whitehall think, fed up with coming second to the scum of this country....(stella mode off smile.gif )

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

. . . she grabbed her things and we went back to mine.

[/ QUOTE ]

That sounds sus! How much did you have to pay your mate to don the balaclava? yelrotflmao.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

....she said that, what can I say. Sometimes a bad night can improve. I am off work this week and dropped her home this morning, we were both seen by a work colleague in my car, me with my hair messed up and her with no make up on at eight a clock this morning.....BUSTED. She is our finanace directors PA and no-one even knows we know each other. Sorry to go O/T but I wanted to share my cheesy [censored] eating grin with you all. Your welcome. smirk.gif

Sorry to hear about your bad experience Jon. Unfortunately it appears that this is becoming a frequent story. My friends dad had his Mercedes S Class stolen of his driveway just 4 nights ago here in Cambridge. Its only a year old. They broke into the house, rumaged around, found the keys and just drove it away. W@nkers.

• 4 weeks later...

Can definately understand how your feeling. Same thing happend to me a few years ago (only it was my Dads A4 quattro). They broke in and took the keys, petrol card and even the clip off facia from the stereo.

Got help anyone who comes into my House looking for the keys for my S3 as this awaits them. grin.gif

He doesnt like been woke up in the middle of the night FIREdevil.gif

post-1091-137914244057_thumb.jpg