CHAVMOBILE Spotting...

Lagoo

• 3 weeks later...

[ QUOTE ]

Dig that front spoiler...

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, I beg to differ. Like it or not the front spoiler fits and is supposed to fit. Job done. Follow me round to the back and feast your eyes on the 'universal fit' zorst. What the feck is that? It doesn't fit. It's an MOT failure just waiting to happen. It looks shite. blush.gif. Besides, BMW should just stop making cars and simply concentrate on the business of M3 badge manufacture. They must sell tons of the bloody things to 318i owners around the globe everyday. grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Besides, BMW should just stop making cars and simply concentrate on the business of M3 badge manufacture. They must sell tons of the bloody things to 318i owners around the globe everyday. grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah no, see they can be funny like that.

My dealership won't sell you one without you giving them your registration number. If it ain't an M - they don't give you the badge. The parts manager was in the press about it. He's a real stickler.

If that isn't a service to the public I don't know what is. Fantastic!

However, it's the mighty eBay again. Chavsupporting eBay.

If you look closely you'll soon see that very few of them are BMW originals on these Chavmobiles.

OMG, just seen an E36 with the following;

-Debadged but a single exhaust [just to give an idea of engine size]

-Added "M" badge

-Altezza lights

-Phat exhaust

-stupid pieces of plastic over the front headlights to make them look smaller and more aggressive

and finally, best of all,

-a stick-on "grille" on the front wing to make it look like an E46 M3.

Useless without pics, I know, but I was standing waiting for food at a mobile lardwagon and my phone can't take pictures without an attachment. Sorry!

So, is anyone on TSN going to the NEC this year for 'Rice Power'... or is it 'Max Chav'? No, 'Max Power', that`s it.

Max Power live. Chance to go cry over what someone has done to a perfectly reasonable motor vehicle? More wrongly badged cars than you can shake a stick at. More fake plastic additions than Pam Anderson and Cher combined.

crazy.gif

• bison unpinned this topic