WAKE UP!!!

Drillslinger

THe lupo RS was put around by various mtoring mags a year or so ago, there was some stuff on the lupo forum about it (www.lupogti.com), but it was really all hearsay I guess - V4, 4wd Lupo, makes plenty room for turbos and stuff.

The Polo would need at least 180bhp to even be considered seriously in the market at the moment, i think anything left and magazines will slate it and kids wont touch it.

I dunno, I figure the base, 150 1.8T would work out pretty good. It would have good performance (esp. moving up from the 125 of the last one) and it would still leave a gaggle of tuning options for those with the cash to go all out. So it would appeal to a broader customer base. As well as keeping the tried and true engine in the VW stable.

• 7 months later...

its questions like this that makes me get my anorak out the closet.

Dubsports Lupo V6

2001 Lupo (based on SE model)

Engine: Corrado 2.9 VR6 engine conversion, Gas flowed head, Ppiper Cams, Superchipped, "Blue Flame" Exhaust system, Jetex air filter.

Output : 220 bhp. 0-60 in 6 seconds. Top speed 144mph (Nitrous

getting fitted shortly - 75bhp kit)

B&B Automobiltechnik's Lupo 1.8Turbo RS

Heavily Modified Non-Gti Lupo featuring a heavily Modified 1.8 20v Turbo engine featured in many VAG models. Also sports 16" Mille Miglia Evo alloys, lowered, DTM exhaust moved to the centre. Uprated discs/calipers. Tinted rear lights/windows.

Currently producing 300bhp and 300lb/ft of Torque, but due to traction problems (215 width tyres are the maximum), only acheives a 0-60 sprint of 5.3 seconds

Hope that answers your question znaika.gif

Came from ClubLupo