VAG-COM user database

Scotty

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a base code generator for an Audi TT, i beleive the codes are the same. I know how to read existing code, then the generator tells you your new code.

Sounds straight forward, is what i put correct?? Anybody smile.gif

Before we blow chilli's car up

RobK

Thanks to Rob K, I now have one press unlock and auto lock, hee hee. Did see two error codes though, any one know what the following mean?

<font color="red"> 16518 Oxygen Lambda Sensor B1s1 No activity PO 134-34-35-10 Intermitant

18010 Power Supply terminal 30 voltage too low P1602-35-10 intermitant Readiness 0000-0000</font>

Is my car broke? SPericani2.gif

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Its all new to me, i thought it might be a fault mate!

i dont mind it actually as you say it makes sense for security etc.

I am keen to learn about the VAG COM, how user friendly it is? where to purchase software? which cables i need? and a demo from anyone near Huddersfield, West yorkshire.

Tea and biscuits available....

I am from Doncaster, but i do travel to Huddersfield a couple of times a month. If we can arrange it i will call 169144-ok.gif

Problem is... i am no expert with it myself, i can do logs and alter setting for the auto lock and drivers door unlock etc etc.

SK Pang is a member on here and supplies the equivalent product to Ross Tech in america. Hes a great bloke, his prices are ok for the proper cable (dongled so that it works on any computer with the software)

He usually offers a discount for TSN member, not sure about the ebay leads etc. Thought if i was getting one i would get a good one. Is there any chocolate on them biscuits! smile.gif

What car do you have? Year, model?

If you could email me on [email protected] the next time you plan on coming to Huddersfield then we could arrange a meeting. and theres plenty of chocolates too!

i own a 51 reg passat 1.8t SE model, and i have noticed a few things wrong with it: Rear drivers side door no electrics inc locking work,

Alarm keeps going off, occasionly a warning that the drivers door is open comes on, and the battery keeps going flat and its a new one.

• bison unpinned this topic