The most pointless car ever

dhudd

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What about the Vauxhall Signum? a rep mobile designed for rear seat passanger comfort. I've yet to see anyone in the back of a Signum.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I like the Signum, I saw a debadged silver one the other day, tints, option wheels, nice zorst (nothing noisy or garish), spankingly clean. Nice

[/ QUOTE ]

here here Tian. The Signum is a nice looking car. Especially with the V6 3.2 petrol or V6 3.0 Diesel in it.

My mates one goes like stink and is well made. Very nice inside and out. Great engine sounds 169144-ok.gif

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

[ QUOTE ]

If the t1t who has just got one in our village (in black, lots of cheap chrome) is reading this, stop parking on the pavement or else !!!! t0sser-mobile....

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you'll find he has probably run out of petrol! Or just cannot see out of it enough to park it properly without blocking the road!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

If the t1t who has just got one in our village (in black, lots of cheap chrome) is reading this, stop parking on the pavement or else !!!! t0sser-mobile....

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you'll find he has probably run out of petrol! Or just cannot see out of it enough to park it properly without blocking the road!

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh dear....you have these over there now?

Sorry to hear of the decline of the UK car market...

Do you have any Harriers that can take care of this problem?

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

No no nooo!

Vauxhall Signum, Porsche Cayenne, Renault Modus, Ford Fusion - fair enough, I see your point. But c'mon people you forgot to mention the BMW X6! The answer to a problem which never even existed in the first place.

My answer is not open to deliberation. I am right. Fact.