Audi International....

RedRobin

[ QUOTE ]

got a link to more info anywhere?

[/ QUOTE ]

Info here.

Myself, shark_90 and audi_smitten are definites; SparkyUK, BumpRT and one or two others are talking about it too. Should be a good day out! 169144-ok.gif

Let's keep our fingers crossed that it doesn't chuck it down for half the day like it did last year. SAUER0421.GIFROLLEY~14.GIF

[ QUOTE ]

I was up around Chippenham yesterday and it chucked it down. GTI very stable though....Even in surprise deep pools. Went to Thruxton the day before and car got dirty on way back. So, I decided to clean it this afternoon especially for you Audi guys! Hope it stays okay 169144-ok.gif .

[/ QUOTE ]

You shouldn't have bothered mate, I never do! coffee.gif

Hi Jennifer - I'm a track virgin - But joking apart, I don't fancy either thrashing my car within an inch of her life or risking bodywork damage. But I'll keep an open mind and play it by ear. If you go, please do introduce yourself (and this goes for anyone else on here too) and I'll 'get my Millteks out'!

If anyone from here is going, please feel free to PM me and I'll give you my mobile #. I plan to be there from about noon til 3-ish on the Saturday only.

Red, We don't live too far away and have been to 2 other days at Castle Coombe this year.

Luckily the weather was good both times but if its bad tomorrow you will need a large umbrella and a fishing chair, as there is nowhere undercover to watch the racing.

Not sure yet if we are going, will decide later. Enjoy though.

Thanks for the tip Jennifer. I haven't been to Castle Combe for decades! Last time I went I was a Flag Marshall at a B.R.S.C.C event.....I can still remember some of the cars there....1,400cc Mini, Ferrari 250LM, LM Porsche, Healey 3000 etc etc....Oh, and the sweet smell of Castrol R!!!!! Girls, take a tip from me and wear Castrol R instead of Chanel No.5....Obsession from driving males guaranteed!! 169144-ok.gif

I would say Folly as thats the main car park. Westway is a good position to watch the racing, but not many people will be walking past to admire your car there.

The first time we went we followed signs to the spectator car park and ended up at one of the far corners quite away from the start finish line. Best following signs for the competitors car park

Does anyone else agree?

Had a great day at Audi International....Mostly because it was really good to be able to meet some of the faces behind those very weird names. Well, with the exception of Jen cos 'Jennifer' isn't a weird name. Trouble is that because I'm so bad at remembering names anyway I'm much more confused about now knowing TSN members' real names as well....It doubles up all the info I have to try to remember! And yes, 'sharky' really does have hair like that!

I can only recommend that it's great to meet other TSNers and reassure others that they are not 'cliquey' or unfriendly or too weird. 169144-ok.gif169144-ok.gif