Latest French attempt to crack the executive £

Ari

Following on from such notable attempts as the Vel Satis and the Peugeot 607, the latest luxury barge from the French.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the Citeon C6! laugh.gif

Fitted with a 3.0 litre petrol or 2.7 HDI diesel, and priced between about £30K and £40K, this goes head to head with the Audi A6, BMW 5 Series and Mercedes E Class.

I really like it. 169144-ok.gif

And no, of course I wouldn't!! grin.gif

citroen_c6_rear_01_03_05.jpg

05-r3q-stu.jpg

05-fside-stu.jpg

citroen_c6_20_07_05.jpg

Why do they keep on trying with these? Will they ever learn?yelrotflmao.gif

I reckon there made to build them by the French Goverment, as the Germans turn up in Mercs, we turn up in Jags, The US turns up in Lincoln's, and the French don't really want to turn up in a Clio do they amoung the world leaders. grin.gif

It actually got a very good review on one of the car programs a while back.

As with everything Citroen do it's very hi-tec and the interior IIRC was pretty cool.

Shades of CX in the second photo but as A_S says it'll be worth 10k in a few months like every other big French car.

[ QUOTE ]

I reckon there made to build them by the French Goverment, as the Germans turn up in Mercs, we turn up in Jags, The US turns up in Lincoln's, and the French don't really want to turn up in a Clio do they amoung the world leaders. grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That's interesting and indeed you've got a point...

..because as I understand it Jacque Chirac normally insists on using his OWN old Citroen CX!!! Chaffeur driven of course. Say's a lot about the cars offered to him I guess!