Phatbox compatibility Audi A3 2002

yigitatli

Hello -- I have just bought my first car, 2002 Audi A3 Attraction with a Chorus sound system. I would like to find out whether it is possible to install a PhatBox system to my A3. My chorus system does have a CD mode key on it, and I know that it is possible to install a CD changer.

Please keep in mind that I just would like to know whether installation is possible. If so I will have an Audi service center perform the installation. Btw I live in Ankara, Turkey, and the authorized service said they weren't sure about the answer to my question.

Yes, this is my first car and I must admit I practically know nothing about cars, but I think I can learn quite fast. Any comments, links, etc., will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

It is certainly possible to use a PhatBox with the Chorus system as installed in the A3. It should simply be a matter of making sure you have the correct cables, and coding the HU to recognise a CD changer.

CraigyB may charge a little more than usual for an installation visit to Ankara!