Insurance question

Dan32

Cheers for help. Charles - they came out the highest so far! £1k! Admiral and Elephant are the lowest at £720. Are they the same company as they have identical websites? I'll keep going and start to phone them as I'm sure I can get it lower than that if I talk to someone direct.

I think you could do better then that. Have you tried Adrian Flux or Elephant/Admiral. As these three came out the best for me, around the 700 mark. And thats with me points on board, plus the few mods ive done.

But it could all be to do in where you live, as im in a very very low crime area.

Also have you tried to add an 'old' woman to your quote, such as your mum, as this should bring it down quite a bit, as mine went down about 300 doing that.

hth

andrew

[ QUOTE ]

I am 23, 2 years No Claims and cheapest I can get is around 1.5 K mark. Is there anyone else of Similar age with much cheaper? Is so can you let me know who with

[/ QUOTE ]

Being probably the youngest owner of an R32 (had it when i was 21 and now at the ripe old age of 22) i'm with elephant who seem to be the cheapest with mods declared, and yes £1500 is about right and i'm dreading the renewal qoute.

169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

I am with churchill. Paying 610 pounds for fully comprehensive and No claims protected. I am 37 years, >5 yrs experience, no points and 65% NCD. Oh yes, my car is also stock.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd try Elephant/Admiral next time, if you haven't already.

I'm younger and with an SP30 and an SP60 blush.gif I paid just over £500 this year. I did limit the policy to 5000 miles, but it made little difference to the price - tens rather than hundreds. If I didn't have the points I could have got it to just over £400. smashfreakB.gif