What type of wax u use on your GTI?

SL26UK

Meg's everything seems good to me....Their 'Magnet Cloth' is outstanding!

Although the 'Cleaning' forum is an obvious place to look, I think it's also good to discuss such here. Some of us (well, mostly me I suppose) don't make the time or effort to look elsewhere. Each car's finish can vary anyway and hence this can be a GTI specific topic imo.

i agree with you there robin - I find the cleaning forum overwhelming, when coming from a 'I clean my car about once a year with a sponge and a bucket' point of view.

all I really want to know is which product should I buy for a diamond black and how/when do I apply it!

What a busy week this has been for the GTI Forum. I've tried to keep up daily but there seems to have been a massive interest this week.

To answer the original poster I've been using Megs Gold Class wax after a decent Gold Class shampoo. Clay bar here and there to take out any stubborn marks. Same wax on the 18"s after a good clean as well. I'm well pleased with the Grey, as compared to my last black car, it still looks fantastic despite a week of rain.

That said I will be out early in the morning with the bucket assuming it's still dry. smile.gif