Hee hee

Pincher

[ QUOTE ]

MrMe,

let me know if and when you want to pull the plug. A certain CS keeps calling my name tongue.gif

T

[/ QUOTE ]

Noooooooooo! I definately have to stop reading now!

All of a sudden the prospect of doing lots of errands for my wife tomorrow (as I have a day off) has become extremely attractive! On saying that, so does the prospect of never looking at a Ferrari thread again (health benefits)!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Spider roof bits ;

number 1= £3700

number 2=.£1575.3

number 3= £1172.8

[/ QUOTE ]

Figures like that make me, ermmmmm, cough, splutter, falls-on-floor. shocked.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL! Don't worry , all sorted now by the lovely boys from QV , Ascott. Bill was very reasonable. The key to running these cars is to have a friendly tech/inde on your side .

[ QUOTE ]

LOL! Don't worry , all sorted now by the lovely boys from QV , Ascott. Bill was very reasonable. The key to running these cars is to have a friendly tech/inde on your side .

[/ QUOTE ]

If you replace the words 'tech/inde' with wife/2 x children then I reckon you're about there.... smirk.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you replace the words 'tech/inde' with wife/2 x children then I reckon you're about there.... smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I've got those too. See, we're brothers from different mothers smile.gif I'm off now will log in tomm.