Trying to find some steel grey pics?

winrya

Hi i was wondering if anyone has any GTI pics in steel grey (3 door preferably) with 17's and also pics with 18's.

Also what are peoples thoughts on this colour as i was dead set on diamond black but put off slightly with the swirl effect going on on my dealers 100 mile example!

Thanks

thanks guys. I think im gonna have to give a serious rethink on the colour. Must see one in the metal first.

Scott im considering ordering from select-How have you found them?(im hoping it was u anyway)

Thanks, ps keep the pics coming if anyone has anymore

I must say its best to go see the colours in person. I have 537 pictures of mk5 GTIs saved on my harddrive from when i was looking at colour choice and quite a few of the colours if not all look alot if not totally different in the flesh.

As an example i never liked any of the look of the 5 door in photos until i got to see it in real life and in some colours i then liked it. Some with some of the colours i ruled them out at first from photos but after seeing them in real life i really liked them, same goes for a few colours i really liked in photos when i got too see them i did not like them one bit.

So my advice is visit as many dealerships as you can to get too see the GTI in as many colours and spec combos you can.

G.