[Audi A3/S3] 50,000mile service

Chillihead

Hi, car back, full major (50,000) service all done, £218.00 all in. New spark plugs, oil and filter change, new air and pollen filter, brake fluid. Engine flushed and brake fluid flushed. Interior/exterior valet. Had not used any oil at all in ehem 11,300 miles!

I now need 2 new tyres, currently running Continental Contisport Sport contact (205/55/16 w) Any thoughts, I have seen replacements @ £81.89 fitted. Any thoughts on Goodyear Eagle F1 GSD3? Black circles @ £72.00 fitted.

Updated, just found out that I now have new plugs, they used splitfire sparkplugs, I have to say that they rock, better startability and quieter running. I went to ask what they had charged me (Eeeek) £44.oo for. Well worth it Methinks.

P.S still interested in thoughts on which tyres to get.

I havn't usd F1's but a lot of the Leon Cupra boys really rate them on their cupra 180's which is not too dissimilar to an A3. I have been using Bridgestone RE720's on my Civic for 2 years now 195/55/15 (from Blackcircles)and I'm v happy with them. 15k out of the fronts and good feedback. Not as good as the discontinued Yokohama A510 though

Steve