Motor Provider anyone here got a GTI from them?

Snoopy

• 2 weeks later...

yeah one of my priorities was budget (don't own a house yet!) - so I also imported (as everybody knows, from Select). Red, obviously being in a different stage in your life (I'm not taking the piss here), you've probably less of a concern about a grand here or there.

I'd be interested to know where the car came from.

Did it come from Germany, or was it sourced from either Malta or through dealers in Denmark? I would guess Denmark as they all come with cruise from there, but you should be able to tell from you chassis number somehow.

If it didn't come with a year's VW roadside assistance then it's not a German car I think.

Nonetheless I'm very impressed that you got such a good price, and got it quickly. Good for you mate 169144-ok.gif

"Not taking the piss"??!! But everyone takes the p out of me! Joking apart, you are right: I sold my freehold studio in Chelsea, bought a house outright literally on a cliff, got divorced, now in a 1950s built (good spaces and well built) ex-Council flat without any debts/mortgages etc. Hey, do you think that living in an ex-Council property brings out the Chav in me?

red, you look a bit like jimmy saville in that last pic... now then, now then!grin.gif

man, dorset is stunning (half the reason i ordered from loders)

i spent my youth holidaying in the purbeck hills - a truely stunning part of the UK. >In fact now i think of it, i might just have to take my GTI on a little tour around those very cool roads that cut through the MOD firing range, from Wareham to Lulworth. openfire.gif

Do you live anywhere near River Cottage Red? beerchug.gif

Thanks bulls_eye. All-red 'Holly Valance' (the Carrera S is hers) courtesy of Abt. It is currently the only one which will fit my Special Quad Millteks. Imo the rear of the standard Mk5 GTI doesn't look distinctive enough. Of course, the real crowning glory of the rear are the black pimple reversing sensors....Absolutely everybody simply loves those and I'm very surprised you didn't express your appreciation of them too! grin.gif

169144-ok.gif