Hi Guys, had my A8TDI3.0 superchipped, next stage!

Golfer

[ QUOTE ]

That's interesting, I was trying to be sensible and chopped the 3.0 Cab in for a 1.9tdi A6 avant, but I am only getting 36mpg from that overall.

I may as well change it and get a 3.0TDi A6 avant, or day I say it, a 535d M Sport Touring.

[/ QUOTE ]

I used a 535d sport for a week befor buying my a8tdi, I got 29 MPG generaly booting around, This A8 gives more MPG and MORE grunt now also. Just got back from Blackpool, averaged 37MPG, not bad AHH. 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

I used a 535d sport for a week befor buying my a8tdi, I got 29 MPG generaly booting around, This A8 gives more MPG and MORE grunt now also. Just got back from Blackpool, averaged 37MPG, not bad AHH. 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I need the estate though, kid and dog, never sure which to put in the back either, they are both as messy as each other! wink.gif

I have asked to borrow the 3.0TDi s-line on Monday when mine is in for a service, so I will give it a real day out and see what I think then.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I need the estate though, kid and dog, never sure which to put in the back either, they are both as messy as each other! wink.gif

I have asked to borrow the 3.0TDi s-line on Monday when mine is in for a service, so I will give it a real day out and see what I think then.

[/ QUOTE ]

JIMDIESEL has one and he is enjoying it, ask him about it. 169144-ok.gif