968 CS - any experiences you like to share

R32North

Thinking about selling the R32 and picking up an Audi Avant (A4 or A6) as the main car (kids, bikes, tools, etc means I need Avant style transportation), and also thiking about what I could have as a weekend toy.

A mates Dad used to have a nice white 968 CS back in the 90's and it was a nice car, we were all jealous as my mate got to drive it!

Anyway, if you guys have an experience of this car you could sahre then that would be much appreciated!

169144-ok.gif

Obviously not many owners on TSN! frown.gif

Seeing as it's the last incarnation of the 944 and was set up as a track car I can only assume that it's bloody brilliant,but that isn't from personal experience,only a supposition!

As a weekend toy it can only spell fun with a capitol F,and one things for sure,they aren't gonna depreciate much more before they start rising in price.

An investment methinks!!! 169144-ok.gif

I guess what I like is the no frills, no goodies, less comfort approach to the car, hence why it wouldn't be a daily driver.

Its a fairly simple car in Porsche terms, looks understated and handles preety well from what I can remember.

Me thinks I'll investigate more over the winter months as I slowly (very slowly) come to the decision to make an effort to sell the .:R and get a newer Audi estate.

smile.gif