Which Products?

Phil330

I have decided to take on the job of cleaning our office car (a black Nissan Primera) that has been kept relatively clean, but has been taken through the car wash by some people, looking at the swirls down the side in the sun! mad.gif

I have been looking at Cleanandshiny's website, but not sure what the best products to buy are? I so far have decided to get the Lambswool wash mitt, the meguairs endurance tyre gel and water magnet, but i am stock on polishes, waxes and sealants. Normally i just use Auto Glym super resin and super gloss, and apply by hand. Whizzer has said i should use a clay (namely maguairs), but whats the difference between a polish and a wax? and which products are the best?

Be grateful if anyone can help me out!

Polishes will remove a thin layer of paint to bring the paint back from a dull colour. A wax will protect the paint by making the water bead and ensuring that the paint cannot be dulled so easily.

If your after a product that will give a decent shine without much effort then Megs NXT wax will do a ood job, along with been topped up with a carnauba wax.

Megs NXT Wax is normally good on dark cars.

Ok, thanks. Well so far i have decided on using meguairs clay detailers, (haven't deicded on a polish yet, do i need to get one that will work with the following) P21s Concours Wax, after using a sealant. Recommended combo has been either Wolfgangs deepgloss or Klasse all in one. So can anyone recommend a polish? Bearing in mind i am doing by hand, plainly because i nothing about auto polishers!