TURBO FSI badges

phantom75

friends, im now a new GTI owner at laaaast, i got her today and cannot describe the happiness and the feeling that u get in your bloodcells with every tone of the exhaust.

i would like to know if it is possible to get a TURBO FSI badge to be added to the GTI letters, since i would like everybody to know that this car is not just a 2.0 runner, they have to realise that this machine is a turbo bullet with extreme power, please let me know from where i can order it if available. openfire.gif

Welcome phantom75.....So how about some pics and spec so we can see what you want to badge up.

Don't you think that the GTI badge on a Mk5 body which, apart from the rear, has different styling to the other Mk5 Golfs, is enough to announce your power? Depending on whether you want to be Loud 'n Proud or Quietly Discreet, the rear valance (aka Holly Valance....I fantasise) is the weakest styling aspect in my opinion.

[ QUOTE ]

will add pics soon, it is a silver ,18" alloys,dsg, sunroof,with all extra options.

your right dude, better to keep it like it is, i would like to surprise the Z4 and 330 CI drivers with the MK5 punishment grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

be careful with the 330ci there not that slow wink.gif