Photoshop Wizz

nutkins

Any Photoshop Jedi's on here who could copy the Deep pearl Blue (As in R32) colour onto a picture of the GTI?? It's now availble on the GTI and I'm sure we'd all like to see how it would look with the GTI front. 169144-ok.gif

I can't see it being too hard if the new R32 press pic was used and chopped on to a similar GTI press pic (I just don't have the software)

Thanks in advanced

Might be fun to do but I don't see this exercise as meaningful. The digitally presented colour anyone sees on their screen will be appear slightly, or even a lot, different in every case because of the individual computer system's graphics card and screen monitor and colour calibration etc.

[ QUOTE ]

Might be fun to do but I don't see this exercise as meaningful. The digitally presented colour anyone sees on their screen will be appear slightly, or even a lot, different in every case because of the individual computer system's graphics card and screen monitor and colour calibration etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

Phew, and relax. grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Bah Humbug tongue.gif

Huh? Not "Humbug" at all....It's very well known and established among colour professionals and other computer users that my "humbug" is indisputable fact. It's the same with sound as well.

I wasn't knocking your wish to do it but only offering my opinion that I didn't see the point. Please don't insult me by saying this is humbug, it can only reflect back on you.

Of course what you're saying is fact I'm not disputing that, but as you said yourself it was meant as a bit of fun. Have none of us here used pictures on the Internet to help us choose our car colour? Probably more like all of us have.

My 'Humbug' comment was meant as tongue in cheek and not as an insult, anyone can see that. I don't think anything is reflecting back on me. I'll stick to cold hard technical retorts in the future (although I can't in this case of course because you're right dammit!)

I'm sorry nutkins. I misunderstood your words....Not for the first time and doubtless not for the last. Perhaps everyone else can see you were tongue in cheek but I failed to. My apologies and I hope you defo won't only stick to cold hard technical retorts for the future. No hard feelings I hope.

Robin