Lower, lower...stop.

John_Doe

Hi all, I just wanted to throw a question out to all and sundry regarding lowering my S4 at tad. I seem to recall there have been some dropped by up to 20mm, is it achievable, what costs are involved and is there any impact on warranty etc etc???? Only a thought at this stage but they do look nice when sitting lower I think.... beerchug.gif

Well depending on what you choose. when i was looking at Eibach a couple of weeks ago you can get the springs for only about £140, then you have to pay someone to do it and that will be about £100. So there you go Initial costs. If you want to change more than that like shocks and stuff then you are looking at around £800-£1000 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Well depending on what you choose. when i was looking at Eibach a couple of weeks ago you can get the springs for only about £140, then you have to pay someone to do it and that will be about £100. So there you go Initial costs. If you want to change more than that like shocks and stuff then you are looking at around £800-£1000 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

169144-ok.gif Genti...... ROLLEY~14.GIF

I had my cab lowered 30mm using G Max springs, they cost about £80ish plus £100 fitting. Really changed the look of my car and made a big improvement to the handling. While I'm sure your S4 doesn't need any help in the handling department it will change the appearance of the car and really set your MTMs off 169144-ok.gif