Do all "Alcantara" specced R's ...

Oatz

[ QUOTE ]

I prefer the all black interior that comes with the leather. Half black and half grey doesn't look right to me confused.gif But as long as you like it that's all that matters 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Have to say I was originally not too keen on the grey but after seeing it in the flesh i totally changed my mind! Deff. compliments the silver exterior, makes the interior seem larger plus none of the saggy seat thing I saw on all the full leathered R's I looked at Flush.gif

But who cares they're R's so all look lush smlove2.gif

[ QUOTE ]

I have seen some R's With leather around the Edges, like above and a black material or black alcantara in the Middle.

All I know is I have definitley seen R's that are not Full Leather but are all black.

What option was this?

[/ QUOTE ]

Think youre refering to the "monte carlo" (standard trim) which is half leather with black cloth, i've seen this in the flesh but seemed a bit cheap looking IMHO

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I have seen some R's With leather around the Edges, like above and a black material or black alcantara in the Middle.

All I know is I have definitley seen R's that are not Full Leather but are all black.

What option was this?

[/ QUOTE ]

Think youre refering to the "monte carlo" (standard trim) which is half leather with black cloth, i've seen this in the flesh but seemed a bit cheap looking IMHO

[/ QUOTE ]

OY! Thats how the seats are in mine. Half leather. Right, meet me outside after school for a fight. sportifs2.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

What option was this?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OY! Thats how the seats are in mine. Half leather. Right, meet me outside after school for a fight. sportifs2.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ill get my coat... Flush.gif

Was quite pleased that first R I test drove had leather/ cloth combo. Car was black and had been left in direct sunlight in middle of summer in 30 degree heat. In my eager anticipation of a test drive and only wearing shorts and a tee shirt jumped in sat back and felt the blow torch effect of leather that was so hot it could of caught fire on my arms.You all know the pose, sat right back arms out straight and resting on side bolsters. suicide.gif Good job seat was cloth otherwise I think I would be having skin gratfs to repair third degree burns on the back of my legs. Anyway wife was not keen so let that one go but thought it looked Ok but have full leather now.