Can't get the wheel off

Milo

I thought I'd give the alloys a proper clean today and take one off at a time to do the back of them.

3 came off fine but one is stuck and can I hell as like shift it (I've took the studs out before anyone asks wink.gif)

Any ideas how to get if off?

Whats annoying is it looks like it's never been off before despite the car having been in for a service 6 months ago sportifs2.gif

[ QUOTE ]

I thought I'd give the alloys a proper clean today and take one off at a time to do the back of them.

3 came off fine but one is stuck and can I hell as like shift it (I've took the studs out before anyone asks wink.gif)

Any ideas how to get if off?

Whats annoying is it looks like it's never been off before despite the car having been in for a service 6 months ago sportifs2.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You could try pulling the car off the wheel instead? grin.gif

When you put the wheels back on use some copper grease (lsip around the spigot mount.

Cleann the area with a wire brush and sand paper and apply a thin layer og CG!

Will ensure the wheels come off nice and easy next time. Can also apply a wee bit CG to the thread of the bolts! I've done all mine!!

smile.gif

Weyhey, job's a good 'un! 169144-ok.gif

After much swearing and persuasion, the little blighter finally gave in.

It was worth it in the end as all the alloys are like new again cool.gif

I made sure the spigot and mounting faces were clean and coated with copper slip grease before being put back together so hopefully no such troubles for the next owner 169144-ok.gif

I was so happy that I treated it to a stage 2 and 3 megs as well although the picture doesn't do it justice grin.gif

601835-wheel.jpg

601835-grease.jpg

601835-Ahhh.jpg

169144-ok.gif

post-7321-137914332797_thumb.jpg