Pissed over a couple of...

fatcat

Audi's today, first one was an S3 (wait for the abuse to start.....) he pulled away quite sharpish, but as I went up through the gears he was mine for the taking, to be fair I don't think he had the bottle, but the writing was on the wall for all to see....

Secondly was a 180 TT, I just blew the silly old tart away, she was up for it for a while, bit after a while just realised she could'nt keep up and flashed me and peeled off.....

Came home today feeling fecking great.... beerchug.gif

Right who's next................. jump.gif

• 2 months later...

Mate,

I can't belive than you have gone from a mild mannered man to a blood curdling raving manic jump.gif

How does it compare with the RS??.. decent torque??.. and it'll be interesting to know how much power the DSG can deal with.. might be a limiting factor as in the RS6?

[ QUOTE ]

they've turned you into a madman aka Gaunty

[/ QUOTE ]I can't be mad now Blue I've had my balls chopped, I did try last night though, coming back from the Northern Meet, caused loads of Audi 80 1.6 litre petrol mayhem on the road, got it up to the red-line in top and an indicated 120, had to back off though cos I nearly sh1t myself. I think I passed Trev although I can't be sure, he was a blur!

jump.gif

If the fuzz are reading then this is all just a figment of my childish imagination.