Factory fit stereo (non upgrade)

Oatz

[ QUOTE ]

Neither the Gamma nor the Delta stereo units have RCA outputs. You'd have to take the feed from the speaker outlets and hook that into your amp.

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn Flush.gif was looking to install a sub but looks like i'll need to get a new headunit now... is there anyway of buying a new deck whilst retaining the original 6 disc head unit and running both in tandem?

[ QUOTE ]

Do they have RCA inputs as standard, as I'm trying to install an amp?

Cheers! 169144-ok.gifbeerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Gamma Hu's do have RCA ouputs for running an amp, it has X2 sets + a remote switching wire for turning the amp on and off, been running my Genesis amp of it with no problems now for the past 6 months.

Autoleads make a nice adapter loom,

AUTOLEADS-PC3-11.jpg

cheers

matt

Yeah matt, thats the one i was trying to describe.

Bob, wyou would have to run the powercable from the battery, and then the phono lead (and depending on amp the remote lead) to the hu. But its really easy to run cables through the skirt on the passenger side.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Do they have RCA inputs as standard, as I'm trying to install an amp?

Cheers! 169144-ok.gifbeerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Gamma Hu's do have RCA ouputs for running an amp, it has X2 sets + a remote switching wire for turning the amp on and off, been running my Genesis amp of it with no problems now for the past 6 months.

Autoleads make a nice adapter loom,

AUTOLEADS-PC3-11.jpg

cheers

matt

[/ QUOTE ]

Cheers Matt,

To clarify, does this mean that I deff. need to buy the autoleads adapter before being able to add a sub/amp.

And with the autoleads adp I will simply be able to plug this lead into the back of the headunit which would enable me to run a sub/amp without interfeering with the rest of the original speaker set-up/settings etc?

Its early in the morning so please bear with me.. ZZZ.gifcoffee.gifFlush.gif

[ QUOTE ]

To clarify, does this mean that I deff. need to buy the autoleads adapter before being able to add a sub/amp.

And with the autoleads adp I will simply be able to plug this lead into the back of the headunit which would enable me to run a sub/amp without interfeering with the rest of the original speaker set-up/settings etc?

[/ QUOTE ]

Plug it in and rock and roll !!! 123576-assfeck.gif

cheers

matt

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Plug it in and rock and roll !!! 123576-assfeck.gif

cheers

matt

[/ QUOTE ]

Spot on cheers fella 169144-ok.gif