BMW M5 Amarone Individual Interior Trim

NewNiceMrMe

[ QUOTE ]

Are you sure its fake?

Riz confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I swear blind it is, but am open to stand corrected.

The reason I say this is beacuse when I once took my M3 into the dealer I was in the service bay, showing the tech what I thought was wrong with the positioning of the roof sensors to the hood of my car.

In another bay a guy was stripping out some damaged "wooden" trim from a 5 series diesal and it was snapping like plastic. I would never be convinced that any "wooden" trim is actually wood, until somebody proved it to me by burning it.

I was also really suprised at how badly tailored the leather door cards are. It is literally a very flimsy piece of cardboard with a wafer thin layer of leather on it. Certainly opened my eyes as to the real quality of the workmanship on these cars.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Are you sure its fake?

Riz confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I swear blind it is, but am open to stand corrected.

The reason I say this is beacuse when I once took my M3 into the dealer I was in the service bay, showing the tech what I thought was wrong with the positioning of the roof sensors to the hood of my car.

In another bay a guy was stripping out some damaged "wooden" trim from a 5 series diesal and it was snapping like plastic. I would never be convinced that any "wooden" trim is actually wood, until somebody proved it to me by burning it.

I was also really suprised at how badly tailored the leather door cards are. It is literally a very flimsy piece of cardboard with a wafer thin layer of leather on it. Certainly opened my eyes as to the real quality of the workmanship on these cars.

[/ QUOTE ]Yes i can see your thinking.. i feel all mass produced cars are like this.... now the Pagani Zonda F.... thats something else.... real leather!

Riz jump.gif

• 4 weeks later...