FAO ALL SCOTTISH TSNrs!!!!

RossG

Hi all,

You may not have seen it yet - but the meet in Harrogate on the 20th of November has been cancelled and moved to a place called Holy Island - which isnt far from North Berwick.

Now, this puts the meet within a day out of most of us - so lets see what size of contingent we can take down...

I don't know exact journey times - but we could meet in the wee retail park at Hermiston Gate just at the end of the M8 in Edinburgh at 9.00am, giving us a couple of hours or so to get down to the meeting point - see the 'largest TSN meet ever' thread for full details...

Any of you up for this???

[ QUOTE ]

Probably the same response as this weekend smashfreakB.gifsmashfreakB.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

This weekend no go then ? Could've made today as I was passed Falkirk twice!!

The problem I have is that all my mates work Mon-Fri and so I have to schedule a dozen things into 2 days (Sat & Sun).

Sundays are difficult for me as the mrs has decreed that its family day, so I get Saturady to do my things and then spend Sunday with Mrs and wee one.

Could swap over next week!! Will check the schedule and see how I'm placed as I'd love to go but its going to take up the whole day which might be an issue.

smile.gif

ROLLEY~14.GIF Right then - I promise no more misleading statements until I have got a map out!!!

Hope the weather is as good next week as it is today. Its a gorgeous sunny frosty morning and I can see the Ochil hills clearly in the distance. They are 30 miles away from me blush.gif

See below:

602866-DSCF0091.JPG

Although they arent the clearest pics, this one shows the high rise flats in Coatbridge and Airdire looking towards the end of the Campsies and the begining of the Ochils. I can also see the tops of the flats in Cumbernauld, although the camera hasn't picked it up.

The next one shows my view over Motherwell and Wishaw. Again, the camer's clarity isnt great, and it hasn't picked up the windfarm located on the hill just above the group of high rises to the right:

602866-DSCF0092.JPG

You get my point about the stunning weather though!!

post-6152-137914333144_thumb.jpg

[ QUOTE ]

Ross, I'm up for that mate. Do you mean Berwick though, rather than North Berwick??

This weekends meet seems to have fallen through, CraigR - is there anything sorted for tomorrow??

[/ QUOTE ]

Good news grin.gif

Your S3 is still for sale isn't it? sekret.gif

Anyone else up for this?

Tosh?

Brett?

Cheechy?

Geo?

Craig?

Barry?

Mark?

Smurfette?

Person in Edinburgh from the GTI forum (Sorry, can't remember your name!!)

Come on guys - its one day - and could be a real laugh 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Person in Edinburgh from the GTI forum (Sorry, can't remember your name!!)

[/ QUOTE ]

That'll be me then! Sorry but I won't be able to make it along as I have been in Germany all week with work, and I need to er, catch up with the g/f. Given the choice of spending all day in bed, or getting up early in the freezing cold to scrape ice off the car etc., then it's an easy decision really. grin.gif

Hope you all have a good time!

Cheers,

Simon.