Italian Cars

shao_khan

Nice choice.... I had a race with one of those on an Italian motorway last year whilst driving a Ferrari 360 Spyder..... I was doing almost 220km/h and it was right on my tail. I had to slow down and let it pass when I got too scared as I didn't want to kill myself or the car!

Great fun though. jump.gif

Although - I do get £65k's worth of car for a weekend with no mileage stipulations for free - now cant really argue with that. But I will say V impressed with dealer pre-sales. beerchug.gif

I must admit though I love these cars, and used prices are coming into my price range so you never know.

Yeah, what the hell, you only live once so treat yourself! I'm holding out a bit longer for an F355 Spyder. Its my ultimate dream car, more so than the 360 even.

LHD prices are getting cheap now - less than 50k, but I want to hold on until the RHD models are around that price too.

• 2 weeks later...

THere isnt going to be one - was supposed to be this weekend, but I couldnt get insurance for it and my G/F couldnt be bothered - I am seriously miffed at this as these rank in my all time favourite cars. Tesco though hjust wouldnt entertain insuring someoneelses car frown.gif