M6 on 5th Gear now!

Wallachie

[ QUOTE ]

Usually that means skidding it here and there with the odd doughnut or 2, sorry but not a big T!t Nidell fan myself, nice car though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Couldn't agree more. I like the fact they have a proper driver for doing speed testing etc. But watching him driving every rear-wheel-drive car they get hold of sideways is just tedious now.

We know the cars can do it, we know he can do it. So why ??? confused.gif

(I know he didn't 'track the M6, but if he had we'd have had the same old cloud of smoke and drifting - a la chav in an ancient 3 series on a supermarket carpark...)

[ QUOTE ]

Funnily enough though, Top Gear does the same thing, except none of them are good enough to hold it....

[/ QUOTE ]

My thoughts exactly.

Don't know why I see Tiff slated so much on TSN,am I the only person who gets pleasure from watching his car control skills on the telly?

Much as I quite like Clarkson as a journo,watching his mediocre attempts after all these years of practice just doesn't hold the same appeal! frown.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Don't know why I see Tiff slated so much on TSN,am I the only person who gets pleasure from watching his car control skills on the telly?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm with you on this mate, I love watching him drifting and doing things the rest of us would love to do, but couldn't do!

I remember Jason Plato saying he loved watching Tiff driving a car around a track, he said there were very few people in the world with the same car control skills as Tiff. bowdown.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm with you on this mate, I love watching him drifting and doing things the rest of us would love to do, but couldn't do!

I remember Jason Plato saying he loved watching Tiff driving a car around a track, he said there were very few people in the world with the same car control skills as Tiff. bowdown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Must admit very impressive first time but week after week it gets boring and have to say cuase there is no real humour involved like Top Gear, then he is slowly drifting and skidding up his own @rse IMO.

The camera work between the two programs is massive too..

Take the RS4 vid as an example.. the care and detail that went into that is simply stunning.. things like capturing the cloud over time lapse.. the details on the car arn't ruined by over exposure, the location took thought and getting the climber in.. all made for a great piece.

Then there's VBH in the MX5.. i thought artistically it was very poor. Much of the film was over or under exposed, the track routine was done with little or no thought..

And then there was their attempt at investigative journalism.. what a joke.. what was the outcome?? well, that's for the courts decide?? WTF?? dung.gif