Looking for fully spec new R 32

Think you will be very lucky to get one. Someone mentioned that Windrush may have two (on another TSN thread this morning) but most of the cars to be delivered by VW to the Dealer network are all delivered and it's factory orders from here on in. Don't think many full spec cars were delivered as Demo's anyway..... 169144-ok.gif

That certainly seems to be true, most of the UK cars so far are Leather, Metallic/Pearl Paint, Winter Pack and RCD 500 Radio System. Odd ones have Recaro seats and/or Sat-Nav but that's about it. Having said that, there are a few more 5 doors out there than I thought there'd be. 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Does anyone know of a dealer that has a full spec dsg etc r32 in there showroom for sale anywhere, getting fed phoning around and having to deal with cocky vw sales assistants who know nothing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Try the Inchcape Group in Shropshire...I tried a 5 door DSG on Sunday..it was available to buy [not full spec tho']

They have three available....one at Oswestry, one at Shrewsbury and one at Bridgnorth...

good luck 169144-ok.gif

The DPB 5 door in Shrewsbury has just been sold, I was going to go out in it tomorrow but the salesman called me to tell me that it had just been sold.

Deep Blue Pearl, 5 door, 500 stereo option, buttons on the steering wheel, Winter Pack, Phone preparation, leather (not recaro's) and DSG. 169144-ok.gif

The inland rev english: "never has so much been plundered from so many, by so few" If stealer register vehicle as demo i.e to themselves they have to keep the vehicle for three months,for taxation reasons,I think they can write off the depreciation against profit,god help me I am starting to sound like an accountant,if they sell it to a customer from new, obviously this issue does not arise.

[ QUOTE ]

I thought dealers were not allowed to sell demo cars until 3 months old or so??

Wonder what premium gets them out of this rule?

[/ QUOTE ]

It wasn't a demo as such, its not been registered, I would have gone out on trade plates 169144-ok.gif

The price was as per the VW price, no premuium added as I asked the price of it and asked them to show me the listed options fitted to the car. All above board. jump.gif