Like my new rims?

Omi

For some unknown reason, I can't stand 5-spoke rims, although the deep dish on the M3 there is very nice!

Jim, they're an inch bigger than the last set I had on, and at 16" they're 2 inches bigger than stock. A good compromise between looks and handling.

Paul, those rims are also German, made by a company called ATS. - I was looking for a 17" set for months before a few sets of Borbets came up.

A week after I'd paid for these, a 17" set of Borbet Cs went for just over half what I paid. Bugger!

Glad you all like them... I've just put some Scumball stickers on too, will post a few pics in daylight on the Scumball forum.

[ QUOTE ]

Paul, those rims are also German, made by a company called ATS. - I was looking for a 17" set for months before a few sets of Borbets came up

[/ QUOTE ]

thats the ones. 169144-ok.gif

Standard pre-facelift Vectra GSI Alloys in 17"

car came from factory shod in sticky Yokohama S1-Z tyres, which were launched on this model. (then replaced by Yokohama AVS sports on the facelift)

both good for ECLIPSe.gif, but so soft you could see them wearing every trip. god did get through some tyres with that V6! jump.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Looking good 169144-ok.gif

Borbet C's aren't they... been around a while but I reckon the older alloy wheel designs were a lot better than some of the bling spinning dung.gif going on today.

[/ QUOTE ]

Indeed - Looking good 169144-ok.gif

It's no good putting the latest designs on older cars the period look is sooo much better IMO.

I'm sure they're Borbet C's circa 1991?

God I'm getting old............ UHOH7.GIF

BUB beerchug.gif