Beware garage shelves....

lottiefox

[ QUOTE ]

Ouch!

That's BMX's TT. shocked.gif

He's a good mate of mine and a TSN memeber too - although he's not here often.

Sadly I recognised the cupboards on top of the car!

Just had a look at the other pics on TT-forum, not nice at all. smashfreakB.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No, not good news. I asked him if he minded me using them! Thought they were a good warning......

Poor bloke, I would be gutted. His car is so smart too. frown.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Ouch!

That's BMX's TT. shocked.gif

He's a good mate of mine and a TSN memeber too - although he's not here often.

Sadly I recognised the cupboards on top of the car!

Just had a look at the other pics on TT-forum, not nice at all. smashfreakB.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No, not good news. I asked him if he minded me using them! Thought they were a good warning......

Poor bloke, I would be gutted. His car is so smart too. frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I've just been talking to him Lottie. He said the damage isn't as bad as it looks - luckily!

Still a nasty suprise I bet. tongue.gif

I don't think so Riz. From what he said there's a couple of light scratches and the light is smashed obviously.

It looks like the spoiler took the brunt of the impact and the spoiler has a 'rubbery' bit - could be designed for the job! grin.gif

The power of TSN is suprising sometimes. He only lives a few miles away and we are really good friends, but I still found out about the incident via Lottie on here before he told me! yelrotflmao.gif

[ QUOTE ]

I don't think so Riz. From what he said there's a couple of light scratches and the light is smashed obviously.

It looks like the spoiler took the brunt of the impact and the spoiler has a 'rubbery' bit - could be designed for the job! grin.gif

The power of TSN is suprising sometimes. He only lives a few miles away and we are really good friends, but I still found out about the incident via Lottie on here before he told me! yelrotflmao.gif

[/ QUOTE ]Oh... ermmm well i hope it all repairs out ok.

Riz 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

No its not mine thank god, I don't have a garage....

But makes you worry about what might be hanging above your car.... frown.gif

614497-IMGP2366.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the tip Lottie 169144-ok.gif........

My 'Garage'..................

615269-GarageBase.JPG

Concrete goes in on Monday and I'll make sure the shelfs are well bolted onto the walls 169144-ok.gif

BUB beerchug.gif

post-5262-137914334765_thumb.jpg

[ QUOTE ]

It looks like the spoiler took the brunt of the impact and the spoiler has a 'rubbery' bit - could be designed for the job!

[/ QUOTE ]

Found it in the sales brochure: Spoiler improves airflow around the car, and serves to reduce damage from falling shelves in you garage.

Jokes aside, still a major niggle at least to sort out.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Phew, maybe not as bad as it looks........at least his lovely wheels were OK!! 169144-ok.gif169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Phew, maybe not as bad as it looks........at least his lovely wheels were OK!! 169144-ok.gif169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

The QS wheels being ok is a good point indeed. Be careful with yours too Lottie, have you seen how much they are from Audi! shocked.gif

Kerbs are your enemy. 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Concrete goes in on Monday and I'll make sure the SHELVES are well bolted onto the walls 169144-ok.gif

BUB beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Your garage looks like it's going to be a decent size Bub. 169144-ok.gif

I'll be checking mine for precarious fixtures and tools before I take the car out again.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah - 20'6" X 14'6" internal.

Should make a nice home from home............. wink.gif

BUB 169144-ok.gif

Holy Crap, what a nightmare.

My shelves have a 3" baton running the full length along the back to take up any additional weight that the brackets don't take.

AvusBub, nice shuttering mate, looks like a job well done!

Are you getting concrete pumped?

I have laid approx 18T of concrete the last few weeks at the farm smashfreakB.gif