Show us yer smoky A4!!!

shark_90

[ QUOTE ]

Shorty will be in it with you. He is locked in the boot and tied to cargo net. shocked.gif

Want a crate of red wine please. And no taking it over 3500 rpm please......... NONO3.GIFNONO3.GIFNONO3.GIFROLLEY~14.GIFwink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

so he needs to bring some Kwik Save champers and red line it when he borrows it yea? laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Ok, crate it is. Do you want help drinking it? I'm not busy this weekend, and let's be honest I'm not going anywhere am I?

Shorty will be quiet in the boot won't he? And of course I won't go over 3500rpm..I don't have any more than 3500rpm in mine coffee.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you stranded in Andover Ben??!!! SAUER0421.GIFSAUER0421.GIF

problem with the QS is that there is no boot....so you will have to endure Shorty's pathetic snivelling and stories of "cars I have known and sold and commission I have earned" all day long. I find Bose up to 20 drowns him out. 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Are you stranded in Andover Ben??!!! SAUER0421.GIFSAUER0421.GIF

problem with the QS is that there is no boot....so you will have to endure Shorty's pathetic snivelling and stories of "cars I have known and sold and commission I have earned" all day long. I find Bose up to 20 drowns him out. 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been low-loadered back to Mansfield when my friendly mechanic is going to attack the soot chucker with a welder in the morning SAUER0421.GIF

I'm currently in Edwinstowe at my Dad's. I live 15 miles from here and would be stranded without a car, so I'm going to walk to my Uncle's in the morning, take him to work, and nick his car for the day.

I tried two stealers, and neither had a loaner car. Bollocks, that is. I'm sure there's something they could have lent me. Oh well, they've lost out on the business, and my man Pete will get paid instead smile.gif