Too Late for Finance?

Kamalphull

Hi there, this is my 1st post, i got a phone call 2day frm my local dealer, telling me that i can pick my GTI up On MON!i ordered it in Aug, The only problem is that im in the middle of buying a house, & i dont hve enough money to buy the car 2, do u guys think i will still be able to do Finance from the dealer at this late stage? I really want this car!

TIP!

If you have not yet sorted out an internet loan, suggest the dealer offer you a finance projection based upon your deposit and the number of months you want to pay for it.

If your credit rating is good you should have no problem getting an APR of under 8%, but you will not be offered this unless you state that you have funds approved elsewhere. who cares if you have not, do they (the dealership) have a clue?

If you have a less than perfect credit rating, I have no advice to offer (but to try the tactic above) as I have luckily never been in this position.

ftyourmoney.com is the best impartial way to see who's offering the best deals. Northern Rock are offering 5.7% APR which is brilliant. So i'd throw that at the dealer and aim for about 7ish % APR, i very much doubt they'd go any lower than that. 169144-ok.gif

Not worrying too much about a 'guaranteed future value' will defo help bring the dreaded APR down too.