Xbox360 - fetching silly money

akira

For all those that have more than 1 on pre-order you could well cash in. Some of the packs on ebay have reached over $5,000, that's one hell of a markup!

I've come to a decision tho, if i get my anticipated 4 in the first week of launch i'll follow someones suggestion and auction one on here and send the profits to nspcc. This will benefit someone who lost out on a pre-order and also a charity (spooky as its the charity Microsoft use as well)

Good idea?

I have been keeping an eye on the USA EBay and they are fetching silly money but I haven't seen one fetch $5k yet.

There is one there at the moment with a buy it now price of $3k and a starting bid of $1995 but hardly surprising there has been no bids.

I have watched a couple of auctions end and they have been sold for between $800 - $1250. Still very much over the top.

What I don't get is everyone wants the Pro bundle, but there are stocks of the core systems about in the states.

Why don't these stupid ****ers just buy a core system and then buy the component cable and hard drive seperately for an extra $109?

Same in the UK, I bet there will be loads of people paying £500+ for a pro bundle when they could walk into any store and buy a core pack and the extras for around £320.

What I mean though is you can buy a core console for £199 with one wired remote, if you add all the bits from the pro bundle whic are...

Headset £12

HD cable £18

Hard Drive £65

wireless controller £29

It totals £325, plus you then have 2 pads as well, so these dumb ****s who are paying silly money for a machine just haven't thought it through.

[ QUOTE ]

What I mean though is you can buy a core console for £199 with one wired remote, if you add all the bits from the pro bundle whic are...

Headset £12

HD cable £18

Hard Drive £65

wireless controller £29

It totals £325, plus you then have 2 pads as well, so these dumb ****s who are paying silly money for a machine just haven't thought it through.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry mate, I wasn't disagreeing with you at all bowdown.gif169144-ok.gif Quite the opposite.. basically saying at the RRP it makes sense to get the Pro pack, but otherwise not smashfreakB.gif

beerchug.gif