Anywhere on line for checking trade in prices?

Ari

You don't need to do it online - the power of TSN is at your fingertips grin.gif

Glass's Guide has it at £7350 trade taking into account the low mileage. However, most of the Minis that I have seen lately haven't been fetching book money. As she is trading it in (presumably at the supplying dealer) she may get close to book price as in view of the mileage the dealer is more likely to consider it as a retail car not one to trade on.

Is it a diesel?

I have just been looking for one to replace the A2 with, we have just got a price on a 2004 (53 plate) mini one D with quite a few toys but no leather, and the pepper pack with 27k miles on it and the dealer has said he will drop to £8k for a quick sale with no trade in.

[ QUOTE ]

Is it a diesel?

I have just been looking for one to replace the A2 with, we have just got a price on a 2004 (53 plate) mini one D with quite a few toys but no leather, and the pepper pack with 27k miles on it and the dealer has said he will drop to £8k for a quick sale with no trade in.

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you driven it yet Gizze? They are incredibly slow.

You prove what I mean about them not fetching book money: That car per Glass's is £10725 retail and £9525 trade crazy.gif

I don't really mind about the speed, just need something that does good mpg, that we can drive for 5 years put 100k miles on it and dump.

If we go with one of these I can get rid of the 1.9tdi estate and get something I really want, and my wife can keep her old MX-5. Everybody stays happy! wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Is a 12/01 51 with Salt

[/ QUOTE ]

Just a quick question......?

What is 'with Salt'?

[/ QUOTE ]

Mini offer 3 option packages:

Salt

Pepper

Chili

They're as follows:

'Salt' package (available on MINI One) - £250

Silver interior trim, floor mats, footwell lights, front seats rear passenger cargo nets, halogen front foglamps, interior lights package, passenger seat height adjustment, rev counter.

'Pepper' package (available on MINI Cooper) - £300

As 'Salt' plus 15” 8-spoke alloy wheels and chrome bumper inserts

'Chili' package (available on MINI Cooper) - £1,000

As 'Pepper' plus KALEIDO cloth/leather upholstery with leather steering wheel and gear knob, driver and front passenger sport seats, sport Suspension Plus, 16” 5-star alloy wheels, rear roof spoiler (only available on ‘Chili’ pack)

dadwhitey,

If your car is 163 bhp its got a trade in price of £13,150 taking into account tiptronic and sat-nav (the other extras don't affect the price) and if its a 190 bhp it trades at £13,475. The way things are in the market at the minute I'm not surprised the dealer offered so much behind book. It seems that the time has come round again when "you can throw the book out of the window" (time honoured car dealer phrase tongue.gif).

Sorry I couldn't cheer you up. crazy.gif

np thanks for the info at least i have some idea and its just time to play them of each other i think thanks again beerchug.gif169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

If your car is 163 bhp its got a trade in price of £13,150 taking into account tiptronic and sat-nav (the other extras don't affect the price) and if its a 190 bhp it trades at £13,475. The way things are in the market at the minute I'm not surprised the dealer offered so much behind book. It seems that the time has come round again when "you can throw the book out of the window" (time honoured car dealer phrase ).

Sorry I couldn't cheer you up.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

http://www.glass.co.uk/uk/en/

[/ QUOTE ]

vauxhall website give you free Glasses guide trade in prices for any car. 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

http://vauxhall.co.uk/showroom/finance/partExchange.jhtml?source=financePage

[/ QUOTE ]

was actually thinking this one, but essentially the same thing 169144-ok.gif

http://vauxhall.co.uk/UVValuation/glassLaunch.jhtml