Beige leather

Preshan

ok it wasnt a Golf, but I had beige leather in my Audi A4 Cabriolet, I will never have light leather again smashfreakB.gif the blue from your jeans rubs off onto the seat, this has happened in a few friends cars too, not just audi's!!

I have black leather now, the only colour for me!

I must say i was quiet suprised VW offered it after going on about the GTI history and how black interior was one of the GTI trade marks.

Im not too sure of it myself its too light if it had been more a caramel look like alfa use i think it would have looked better.

I can understand if it gets dirty quick my mates alfa does.

[ QUOTE ]

I had beige leather in 2 BMW's and never had any problems.

[/ QUOTE ]

A mate has a BMW with beige leather, I have never seen such sh1t! the drivers seat has a permanent mark on it from a pair of jeans, a blue stain that cannot be shifted, even BMW have tried crazy.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I had beige leather in 2 BMW's and never had any problems.

[/ QUOTE ]

A mate has a BMW with beige leather, I have never seen such sh1t! the drivers seat has a permanent mark on it from a pair of jeans, a blue stain that cannot be shifted, even BMW have tried crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I had cream leather in my Lexus with a Blue exterior and there were no problems at all, it also looked fantastic. Its down to that quality thing again isn't it AS... some have it some don't. tongue.gifcoffee.gif

Yep, I have beige in my volvo but wife will have grey in GTI. I would not get beige again as it does mark - my belt has left a big dark strip along bottom of drivers seat back and there is no shifting it. Although I have a friend who has beige interior in his BMW with no problems, although he does valet it a lot!

Paddy

[ QUOTE ]

Lexus as defined in the Urban Dictionary

[ QUOTE ]

German and Italian cars own!!! They are the Definition of quality.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmmm, now to my knowledge German cars (much as I love them) have had declining quality for years, and Italian cars (from my limited experience) have never had it...

confused.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Those 2 words DO NOT belong in the same sentence coffee.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Why's that then? A friend of mine has an IS200 and it seems to be very well put together.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its all personal opinion buddy beerchug.gif IMO, the washing machine dials are absolutely hideous and the interiors look foul! crazy.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Yeah .. AS doesn't think the most reliable cars made are quality products. No he goes for German brands that offer dodgy service, average build but have a great badge/image... Each to their own. coffee.gifbuttcheeks.gifgrin.gif

He has issues that the councellor hasn't been able to reach yet. jump.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I had better PM you the details of the councellor then, seeing as you drive the same car as me jump.gif