Another amateur question i'm afraid

Oatz

Oatz,

When supplied new your R32 should have had:

1 keyring set in a little slide top case.

1 Umbrella in a steel/alloy tube case.

1 set of Mats with depending on colour, had a contrasting banding (this was on all 4 mats...i think!!!)and R32 logo on the drivers and passenger front mats only.

1 leather bound handbook with R32 logo and suppliments, it should have also contained a stainless steel biro pen (lamy)with an R32 logo.

Now not everyone had some/all of these due to them going walkies.... sportifs2.gif

Plus should have had 2 keys and some had the plastic saftey key.

Hope all this helps... 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Oatz,

When supplied new your R32 should have had:

1 keyring set in a little slide top case.

1 Umbrella in a steel/alloy tube case.

1 set of Mats with depending on colour, had a contrasting banding (this was on all 4 mats...i think!!!)and R32 logo on the drivers and passenger front mats only.

1 leather bound handbook with R32 logo and suppliments, it should have also contained a stainless steel biro pen (lamy)with an R32 logo.

Now not everyone had some/all of these due to them going walkies.... sportifs2.gif

Plus should have had 2 keys and some had the plastic saftey key.

Hope all this helps... 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Cheers mate thanks for letting me know 169144-ok.gif

Mine came with the handbook (without the badge missing)

I saw three versions which the R badge had been removed!! fekr.gif

But unfortunately no keyring/R mats/pen/umbrella with mine but the car was/is in the best condition of all 8 (yes 8!) i viewed prior and I suppose this is slightly more important than any freebees

2x heavy brushed metal keyrings with the .:R32 logo

1x umbrella

1x .:R32 Lami pen (beautiful pen)

The above were shipped to me about a month after I got the .:R32. The car was delivered with the floor mats (which I have covered with some cheaper ones to protect the logos) and with 1x .:R32 owners manual/handbook with leather cover and badge.

As for Keys - the Oz cars only come with the 2x remote keyfob/keys. The plastic key is still shipped with Audis here, but not all the VWs. Damned thing is useless anyway - there is not enough leverage with them, and I know of several folks who've needed to use them who've twisted the head off the key - leaving the keyblade in the ignition. EEK2.GIF

I got a spare key ordered cut and coded - but instead of paying VW $500 for another keyfob, got them to use a MkIV GTi key instead for about $200 (laser cut in Singapore or somesuch). It's not as funky as the wireless ones - and you need to be in the car and key in the ignition in 30 seconds to beat the alarm, but takes up a heap less space in a handbag or wallet, or exercise gear.