Why, oh why, oh why......with pictures....

NewNiceMrMe

Nipped out to fill up with Optimax earlier, in the 6.

As I pulled onto the forecourt I was greeted with a Vauxhall Astra Turbo Twatto with it's owner still in it at the pumps.

Music was blasting, thud-thud, boom-boom, windows heavily tinted at the rear and very blingy wheels and an even blingier exhaust. Now it wasn't the most chavved up Astra I have ever seen by a long way, and I'm sure some might even like it, but it also wore one of those Italic number plates that I have blanked out as we're meant to.

However....

It's owner then stepped out. He was about 35-38 years of age, wearing his baseball cap and generally looking like a bit of a dick.

I waited behind a car at the adjacent pump.

No sooner had Mr Chavmeister put the nozzle into is car....it seemed he pulled it straight back out.

Well low and behold if he hadn't put £1.50 in it. Isn't there a minimum value at pumps? Why on earth would he put £1.50 in it? FFS.

Perhaps he'd spent all his giro's on the wheels and exhausts, thereby finding it difficult to fuel the car.

That might sound very snob-like, but if you'd witnessed the scene I'm pretty sure you'd have understood.

He came back to the car. Started it up...music blasting...and proceeding to rev the bollocks off the car at the pumps. He then screached off the forecourt, almost losing the car as he left the covered section because the adjoining area was very slippy.

Well he must be sooooooo proud. Not only does he drive a ruined Astra, not only does he wear a Chav cap and look like the finished Chav stereotype, not only does he play incredibly loud music for the benefit of everyone else, not only does he demonstrate his inability to be able to actually afford to fuel it properly.....but he also drives like a dick too.

Top man.

619453-Chavstra.JPG

post-6775-137914335288_thumb.jpg

[ QUOTE ]

Isnt the minimum delvery 2 litres? So roughly about £1.80ish in chav money?

[/ QUOTE ]

Most places, but the pump will stop at any amount you like and they are hardly going to say "sorry you can't pay, you haven't put enough in the car"

Used to get idiots like this when I worked at a petrol station, would come in, put in a couple quid, cruise round town for half an hour acting like twats, come back, another couple quid, etc....

I quite like the Astra coupe.

I test drove the 2.2i about 18 months ago and even toyed with getting one until I found out that I could actually get insurance on the BMW [and for about the same money], so that`s when I started looking at those instead smile.gif

Why can't Chavs stick to Saxos so then we can avoid them easier? smashfreakB.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

He'll probably dump her before then anyway coffee.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Classic post JT. lol.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Indeed Quality 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

but it also wore one of those Italic number plates that I have blanked out as we're meant to.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was 'up the shell' a couple of weeks back and pulled in behind a very black, very shiny Boxter S. The owner was mid 30's well dressed - smart casual, looked the part 169144-ok.gif

BUT - OMG If the car didn't have a set of the shiniest brand new naff ITALIC 'plates NONO3.GIF

It ruined the car frown.gif

WHY?

BUB confused.gif