RoadPilot MicroGo

Thank god they have added a user adjustable screen, that was one of the things I put on the questionare when registering the micro, seems alot of people must have done the same.,

Totally agree on the stand tough Paul, it turns a nice compact unit into something terrible. Hopefuly there will be a better mounting solution soon.

Sven and I, tried to get them to consider a red screen, and probably would have got a healthy number of buyers for the micro road pilot from TSN alone at the time, but they declined.

Seems like they might have started to listen.

Ive resubscribed the geodesy for the past 2 years waiting for something else to be released as a suitable replacement, having done so earlier this month, I think ive dont the right thing.

I will keep the geodesy for now. I hate things up on the dash.

how do you find the screen resolution on the micro road pilot? They never do seem to have decent pictures of their products online so you can make an informed decision.

I think i would still prefer the MRP and green screen to the MircoGo and its daft bracket.

I ordered it for myself and then when I saw the green screen decided I didn't want it in my car so gave it to my Dad. Fitted it in his S Class for him and it is OK, screen res is fine and the unit is very good, but different coloured screens just looks tacky to me.