In-car DVD problem.

mizakk

Has anybody tried strapping a dvd player to 'R' konig seats?

I've checked out all the major suppliers, and nobody provides horizontal straps, the all seem to be vertical & brackets, which are of course useless for me.

Nextbase sell a nice all in one unit, and apparently is immune to skipping even in the roughest rideS, but only vertical straps...Gotta keep the kids quiet somehow.

Any ideas???

Could you not shorten the straps far enough to make them horizontal? And I know that without the seperate headrest it looks like it won't work but surely with the straps tightened up enough the side bolsters would prevent it slipping down. I've got one of these portable DVD players. I'll go and see what happens when I try and attach to the seats.

I leave this thread for 5 minutes and this is what happens. You lot just can't be trusted on your own! When I'm out and about, I've got a 42" plasma I have mounted to a baseball cap and I carry the dvd player in my rucksack. That way more people can see it. As for the case, Tspar, it came with the Phillips portable dvd player and the straps as well. Not bad for £100ish.