Ladies - your opinion please..

syeldham

This is not what you're imaging, but picture the scene.

You, as a woman (obviously) are in the bathroom, and you didn't lock the door, about to have a shower (and therefore lacking in the clothing department). Someone (ie me) enters as he sees that the "vacant" sign is showing on the lock on the outside of the door.

Inevitably, a scream from her and a hastily shouted "Oh poo! Sorry!" from me (the aversion of the eyes happened instantly, me being a gentleman, of course) occurred.

I left straight away, closing the door, and a few hours later apologised again more rationally over MSN (which, when you think about it, is a difficult apology to make without sounding INCREDIBLY peverse).

What are the thoughts from the female perspective?

(I find it incredibly hard to empathise with people, hence the question), as I feel that I am probably being thought of as a peeping tom, but I genuinely didn't know she was in there, and am also honestly apologetic)

Cue weird implications and depraved insults: 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

This is not what you're imaging, but picture the scene.

You, as a woman (obviously) are in the bathroom, and you didn't lock the door, about to have a shower (and therefore lacking in the clothing department). Someone (ie me) enters as he sees that the "vacant" sign is showing on the lock on the outside of the door.

Inevitably, a scream from her and a hastily shouted "Oh poo! Sorry!" from me (the aversion of the eyes happened instantly, me being a gentleman, of course) occurred.

I left straight away, closing the door, and a few hours later apologised again more rationally over MSN (which, when you think about it, is a difficult apology to make without sounding INCREDIBLY peverse).

What are the thoughts from the female perspective?

(I find it incredibly hard to empathise with people, hence the question), as I feel that I am probably being thought of as a peeping tom, but I genuinely didn't know she was in there, and am also honestly apologetic)

Cue weird implications and depraved insults: 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

The only word there that i could associate with you was VACANT.

I wouldn't worry about it Pag..

I don't know any woman that would go in a bathroom and not lock the door. You have to expect that anyone male or female could come in with them in a compromising situation. Tough look if you ask me and you should have had a go at her for not locking the door, its not your fault she left her brain in another room. slap.gifgrin.gif