Mk5 R32 With std cloth pics ?

AGK512

Hi all

Anyone got any pics of the Mk5 R32 with stanard seats and cloth ?

Or even been in one on a TD - if so where ?

The only pic it the brochure is a side on on the sport seat cloth option

All the demos seem to have leather ? I know they want to sell the option etc etc

Incdentally I love the way the broch has an outside front on pic and says this is the R32 with sat-nav ! how you supposed to see the screen !! grin.gif

Cheers 169144-ok.gif

have seen no examples of the full standard interior.

when I ordered on 17th Nov was told that it was not possible to specify the monte carlo cloth interior, although the brochure does have the sample now. quite a good way of getting the options cash out of the first customers ?

[ QUOTE ]

I think the dealer might have neen giving you a bit of flannel. Have they actually ordered your car yet ?

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, turns out I liked the leather anyway, ditched sat nav as its not great value.

have looked on one of the german national sales sites (autoscout24.de) and there's no examples of the standard cloth as far as I could see.

cloth sample in brochure looks quite "busy".

Have seen both in the flesh and IMO, unlike in the Mk5 GTi, the cloth trim is a big no-no in the new R32 (although I loved the alcantara in the old car and preferred it to the black leather).

The interior ambiance is exceptionally dull with the cloth, much more 'right' with the leather, as it has leather on the door panels aswell. Haven't seen the Recaros yet though.

Busy? As far as I recall the cloth is very plain and tweedy, just like bog standard Mk4 Gti's etc with a slight flek to it. Avoid?

Hey jaydash thanks for the informative post. I'm guessing by the timing of the post your not UK based.

Is their any chance of some pics of the mkv r32 std interior you have actually seen ?

Others have said they would rather have leather than sat nav but i'm the other way around. I'd rather 'add' something to a car with hard earned than 'replace' something

Cheers