Top Gear 8pm tonight

NeilB

From Radio Times website -

Motoring magazine presented by Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May. The chaps take their favourite supercars on a continental road trip - the Ford GT, Ferrari F430 and Pagani Zonda. Car cultures clash when the Austin Healey Sprite takes on a Peugeot 306, and the Focus ST takes to the track.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed. That was an enjoyable and entertaining show.

I wouldn't have one of those Ford ASBOs if you paid me. The Transport Minister seemed reasonably level headed and a good driver.

And of the supercars? I`d still take the Ferrari. It`s not the prettiest car they`ve ever made, but of those three it`s an easy winner for me notworthy.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Another cracking program. notworthy.gif

Doesnt the trip across France and all that stunning scenery make you wanna go and drive it. ECLIPSe.gif

and that bridge! EEK2.GIFnotworthy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly my sentiment.

What do I have to enter into my TomTom to find that bridge, I want to see if its there and what the routing is. I'm seriously up for a drive to that next year...

Any thoughts?

Oh and the Focus seemed great, but looked like a guppy! crazy.gif

Erm wow. TG tonignt IMO was fantastic.

Funny, Great cars, clear evocotive sounds, sublime scenery it had everything. 5th gear must be wetting themselves after watching that. TG is on a different planet let alone league.

Add in the Focus ST, not sure about the styling, but it looked to handle well and had a nice 5 cylinder warble.

TG.. thanks for making my evening. What a fan bloody tastic program. notworthy.gifnotworthy.gifheart.gif169144-ok.gif

Oh and Ari.. when do we all leave for the french trip. grin.gif