Pre-order update

akira

Got a call from Comet yesterday, 2 of their premium packs will be delivered on Friday by parcefarce between 7am-6pm.

Local currys only still has the core pack in and Play cant tell me if anyone will get them for Friday.

Anyone else had a call from Comet, i only ordered from them as someone mentioned on here that they were available from the site.

[ QUOTE ]

Well, i've found numerous places selling 360's on friday, but im bu66ered if i can find a "premium" pack frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Snail

If you can't get hold of a premium pack then buy the core system and purchase the hard drive, wireless controller (if needed) and headset seperately.

Granted, this will work out a little more expensive but surely it's worth it to hold of one.

Just got a call from Nathan in our local Dixons

"Hi we have your XBox 360 in store. You just need to collect it at midnight tomorrow" 169144-ok.gif

Only problem is I'm in The Netherlands until late Sunday evening. Luckily it's already paid for and my Missus is collecting it for me grin.gif

Still got to wait until sunday to be able to use it though. Ah well. Luckily I don't have to go back to work until the 17th December ha.gif

[ QUOTE ]

OMFG!! My Missus just rung me to say my XBOX 360 has arrived already from play!!

I knew they sometimes posted out cd's / dvd's early so you get them on release date but this is something else!! jump.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Has she opened it?

A few of the guys received all the games and accessories today but not the console??

Sorry, I have to admit to being a bit of a Walter Mitty here.

I was bored at lunchtime and I wanted to see how many people would bite jump.gif I'm really amazed it was all good humoured banter as well!! Just goes to show how cool you guys on this forum are cool.gif

I would like one but I'm too busy paying into my pension fund to be able to buy one. Perhaps if I quit my job and went on benefits the government would issue me one for free?