Chipping "the difference"

Golfer

Hi Guys, After you've chipped your wheels you get used to the power, it's not til you drive "the standard car" again that you realy notice the difference.

I have been given a (55 plate) A8tdi 3.0 as a loan car while mine has the rear lights replaced under warantee ( condensation). Driving the standard car, it's as flat as a pancake, no poke and no go, I can't shake off cars that I blew away with mine. Thank you superchip:jump.gifFIREdevil.gif169144-ok.gif

I was expecting more from the chip to be honest. but then again perhaps I was behind over optimistic. I thought an extra 35% more power would make it that much quicker etc which is fairly spurious.

However, as mentioned above, when I turn the chip off for the service the lack of bite and urgency is noticeable.

Managed a 7.6 60 run with a Tesla thingy I bought. So something must be working. Although it does not trounce a standard version of the car as I was expecting, more just pulls away gradually.

Hmm, what car is it Dark?

The difference between standard and remapped on mine is very, very noticable (seat of the pants) particularly over 100 where the remap has given it a totally new ability.

Its very difficult to 'see' performance differences on the road - e.g. you might only pull 3 or 4 car lengths out of a car with 125bhp less than you over hundreds of metres in the real world...

Its very rare that you're going to drive clean away from someone unless you're driving something seriously quick....