Winter pack

silentandy

Can someone clarify what the winter pack includes in comparison to what you get with the leather option?

The reason I ask is that I didn't spec the winter pack but did have leather which I assumed just means you get the heated seats part. So I was a bit surprised the other day when a warning popped up on the computer to say the washer fluid was running low in the same way it does when running low on fuel. I thought this was part of the winter pack?

Andy,

To be honest , I have the winter pack and I'm not even sure what is supposed to be in it. The obvious one is the heated seats but if you have leather you get them anyway. Also included are headlamp washers. As for the rest I'm not sure. I was told it included heated door locks, heated windscreen washer jets and also a heated front windscreen, at least that what my dealer told me at the time. It deffo doesn't have a heated front windscreen. I actually think it was a complte waste of money , €600 for basically headlamp washers !!

Yep I've got the highline, that's probably why then.

Ken I'm sure the text for the winter pack stated it had low washer fluid warning, which if you get that with the highline anyway does make that option seem over priced.

So basically in a round about way I've got everything bar the heated washer jets from the winter pack without actually specifying it!

It says in the options if its any help

Winter pack

Heated front seats

Heated windscreen washer jets

Low washer fluid warning light

Headlight washers

Winter pack in conjunction with leather upholstery

Headlight washers

Winter pack in conjunction with gas discharge (Bi-Xenon) dipped and main beam headlights

Heated front seats

Winter pack in conjunction with gas discharge (Bi-Xenon) dipped and main beam headlights leather upholstery