Ok, so I'm back.....with a new car

mccombie_5

Yeah, the registration is only four characters, I paid "handsomely" shall we say.

The wife's been driving it, not me, but then again, one trip accross our driveway at the moment and the entire car is black, although i will admit the exhausts are a bit mingin'.

I waited just over 8 weeks.

The boy isn't in yet, I'm not sure I like this girfriend of his having a car!

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

Yeah, the registration is only four characters, I paid "handsomely" shall we say.

The wife's been driving it, not me, but then again, one trip accross our driveway at the moment and the entire car is black, although i will admit the exhausts are a bit mingin'.

I waited just over 8 weeks.

The boy isn't in yet, I'm not sure I like this girfriend of his having a car!

[/ QUOTE ]

Welcome back Mac!!! I hope you are feeling better after your stint in hospital, hope it wasn't anything too debilitating. Anyway, how about some pics of your entire fleet of cars? I can assure you as a fellow petrolhead if they are posted they will receive the just attention and probable adoration they deserve, because I have seen your listing of current cars on the Car Talk Canada forums and frankly I envy your ability to own such a selection of vehicles. 169144-ok.gifwink.gifSPericani2.gifcoffee.gifSMOKE6.GIFROLLEY~14.GIF

[ QUOTE ]

Lovely car.

Can I ask what possesed you to buy a second set of winter wheels, when you have a Range Rover and a 4 Motion Footon at your disposal.

[/ QUOTE ]

The wife. She is using it, not me. She doesn't want her Sepang wheels ruined, and we all know the most kerbing takes places in winter when some cars drift into them.

She refuses to drive the Range Rover.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I'll do my best for piccies, I must be careful though.

[/ QUOTE ]

In what way?

[/ QUOTE ]

sekret.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think a few pics of cars with registration numbers blanked out is going to do much harm somehow!

Anyway, can I ask which dealer you bought it from? I've been invited to a few XK launch events (with 6 series customers being targetted by them) and it's always useful to know about customer service, your opinions in general on the service you received etc. 169144-ok.gif

I won't be buying an XK, but it's nice to know anyway...just in case!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I'll do my best for piccies, I must be careful though.

[/ QUOTE ]

In what way?

[/ QUOTE ]

sekret.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think a few pics of cars with registration numbers blanked out is going to do much harm somehow!

Anyway, can I ask which dealer you bought it from? I've been invited to a few XK launch events (with 6 series customers being targetted by them) and it's always useful to know about customer service, your opinions in general on the service you received etc. 169144-ok.gif

I won't be buying an XK, but it's nice to know anyway...just in case!

[/ QUOTE ]

Stoney Gate, Reg Vardy. They were very helpful indeed.

Like I say, I'll see what I can do sekret.gif

You should buy an XK Chris! Looks like a baby Aston, but somehow I know you won't UHOH7.GIF

I think I'm going to feel like a bit of a pauper on Sunday's meet. Sandwiched in a convoy between MrMe's 6 and Mccombie's XJR UHOH7.GIF

Bet mine will be the cleanest though tongue.gif

I know this is the wrong thread for this but is everyone still on for Sunday? Chris? Mccombie? Jimdiesel?